Digger Solutions

Intranet Applications

Digger Solutions Intranet Open Source and Newsletter Open Source have a new home

The ASP versions of Intranet Open Source and Newsletter Open Source are no longer mixed open source / commercial products.  Rather than continue to try to support them, I am releasing the complete suite of base and add-on products for each under a Creative Commons license.

Product descriptions / screenshots will be moved here soon.

No support is offered for these products. They are offered "AS-IS". No warranty is expressed or implied.

The commercial version of Intranet Open Source Skinned can be purchased from IntranetWise.

You can find download files here.

Frequently asked questions for Intranet Open Source can be found here.

Frequently asked questions for Newsletter Open Source can be found here.

NOS.NET will be moved here soon as well.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Comments

Raymond said:

How can i login at IOS for the first time?

# September 20, 2006 5:00 AM

Webmstr said:

Where can i change the 'gsSiteRoot' variable?

# September 21, 2006 3:52 AM

Dan Hounshell said:

Raymond, I believe that the default user name is test and the default password is pass.

Webmstr, you can change the gsSiteRoot variable in the SiteConfig.asp page.

# September 21, 2006 6:14 PM

Shirley said:

The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Open the localhost home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error

Internet Information Services

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:

Microsoft JET Database Engine (0x80004005)

'c:\inetpub\wwwroot\intranet\intranet\data\intranet.mdb' is not a valid path. Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are connected to the server on which the file resides.

/includes/connection_open.asp, line 17

# December 22, 2006 9:18 AM

Raleigh said:

Dan, hope all is well. Quick question on NOS. I've run the SQL script (very nice BTW) and configured the system. It all seems to be working correctly however I cannot seem to find a way to actually edit the articles... I can add issues, add sections but I see nothing in the Admin console to add articles. The SQL articles table is blank so I wonder if I need existing data in there for some control to show up someplace. How do I edit/add the articles ?

# April 26, 2007 9:07 AM

DiggerSolutions said:

Raleigh, thanks.

If you go to this page:

you can see that I have selected an issue - I got here by clicking the edit icon next to an issue. From here I can add an article by clicking the "add" icon at the top of the list, or I can edit the existing articles.

# April 26, 2007 4:21 PM

Raleigh said:

Got it ! Thanks a bundle.

Hey, one other not so simple question.

I've been trying to track down ASPXP mail but I think Moonshake is gone. Some spammer has their domain now. I tried retooling the app to work with CDOSYS and I'm not having very good results.

What's happening is the email that is generated gets blocked by our firewall as "non-RFC compliant due to an overly long line format"... I'm thinking it's something to do with the way the HTML email body is formatted.

everything else seems to work, so I'm wondering if ASPXP would solve my issue and if so where on earth could I find it ?

# April 29, 2007 12:14 PM

raleigh said:

further investigations show the entire HTML body is placed on a single line of text with the CDOSYS component. How do I get it to break up the single line into multiple lines ?

# April 30, 2007 1:16 PM

DiggerSolutions said:

Raleigh, you should be able to use any email component that work with ASP. I demo'd and tried several during testing a few years ago. To break up the lines you should be able to add some line breaks to the text. Thanks.

# May 28, 2007 3:30 AM

mo said:

i keep getting this error when i try to send the mail to the users or add new subscribers or unsubscribe them.

Any idea what to do???

Error:

Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

Server.CreateObject Failed

C:\INETPUB\VHOSTS\SOUKALARAB.COM\SUBDOMAINS\NEWS\HTTPDOCS\ADMIN\../includes/mail.asp, line 12

800401f3

Please Help

# June 14, 2007 12:39 AM

DiggerSolutions said:

Mo, it looks like the mail component that you are trying to use is not installed on your computer. Try using one you do have installed or CDONTS or CDO.

# June 15, 2007 10:25 AM

Matthew said:

I keep getting the following error when trying to access the newsletter on my site.

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'dictLanguage'

/digsolNOSv100/admin/Default.asp, line 28

Is this a server side issue?

# March 24, 2008 9:13 PM

Josh Ream said:

I have looked everywhere for the Client Admin Pak.  Do you have an upgrade that will allow clients to log in and view only their client information?

Thanks,

Josh

# November 25, 2008 8:09 AM

Smith Will said:

i got error when i add new subscribers."The page cannot be displayed"

# May 9, 2011 5:41 AM

Ydeveloper said:

Let me pass this to the professional that working on programming. Let's hope for the best.

# October 11, 2011 12:02 AM

stephenlowrance said:

I got same problem of "The page cannot be displayed". Please suggest what i do?

# November 28, 2012 10:40 PM

Richard Wilson said:

There is a difficulty with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed. I got below message “The page cannot be displayed”

<a href="www.hiredotnetdeveloperindia.com/hire-dot-net-developer.php">Hire .Net Developer of India</a>

# November 29, 2012 3:03 AM

John Irron said:

Can I see the page of Intranet Open Source Skinned cause of this link which provided here it’s not open? Keep be updated.

# November 29, 2012 10:45 PM

Hi-Tech Export said:

As per my opinion, If Intranet Open Source is to be your site in and of itself then unzip it into the root of your website. If it is going to be a sub-folder of the site then unzip it there; by the way great tips of Open Source Info.

# December 28, 2012 4:58 AM

Mobile Application Development Services (MADS) said:

I am new in this industry, but I know about that GEO open source is the great I have tried and it’s free but it does not compare to a GPS.

# January 21, 2013 9:06 AM

Web Development said:

I looked everywhere for managing customer Pak. Do you have an update that will allow customers to connect and view information about a client?

# February 1, 2013 7:42 PM

PHP Web Developer said:

Dan, I hope all goes well. Small question about NOS. I run a SQL script (very good, by the way), and configure the system. It seems that everything is working correctly, but I can not find a way to actually edit the article ... I can add items, add items, but I see nothing in the management console to add items. Tableware empty SQL so that I wonder if I need the data in this country, some fail to appear somewhere. How can I change / add items?

# February 1, 2013 7:45 PM

Wordpress Development said:

I also think the default username is test and the default password is password.

Webmstr gsSiteRoot can change variables on SiteConfig.asp page.

www.hitechito.com/.../wordpress-development.php

# March 14, 2013 7:03 PM

rimonabantexcellence site title said:

Pingback from  rimonabantexcellence site title

# June 20, 2013 2:07 PM

propecia said:

Pingback from  propecia

# June 26, 2013 2:22 PM

recommended you read said:

What?s Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & assist other customers like its aided me. Good job.

# January 15, 2014 9:20 AM

marko said:

Thank you for the good writeup. It in reality was a leisure account it. Look complex to more delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how can we be in contact?<a href="bt96777.com/">recommended you read</a>

# January 15, 2014 9:21 AM